Mon & Weds 5:45 PM - 9:00 PM, Sat 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM CLOSED - 9/4, 11/22 & 12/25
KEP LIFE SKILLS
KEEN INSIGHT + ENTHUSIASM = ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES
1) What are your office hours?
Open Monday / Wednesday evenings and Saturday by appointment only.
2) How can I schedule an appointment?
You can schedule an appointment by calling or emailing me directly. The first visit, please plan to arrive 15-30 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment to complete the necessary paperwork OR the paperwork can be emailed prior to the appointment for you to print, complete and bring with you.
Unfortunately, I do not have a receptionist. Therefore, I will not be able to answer my phone if I am with a client or on the road. Please leave a voicemail and I will return your call within 48 hours.
3) What is your fax number?
4) I have "insert insurance name," do you accept this insurance?
At this time, I am an in-network provider for the following insurance(s):
Many insurances consider a licensed professional counselor (LPC) an out of network provider. The insurance may reimburse you for out-of-pocket costs with proper receipt that I can provide.
Questions to ask your insurance provider prior to services:
5) What are acceptable forms of payment?
I accept cash or major credit cards (e.g. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, UCB and/or Union Pay). With credit card payment, there is an additional 3% transaction fee.
6) Are there problems that you don't treat?
I do not treat active drug and/or alcohol addictions. Please click on this link to view a list of organizations within the Philadelphia area who provide these services.
Also, I do not treat couples actively involved in Interpersonal violence (IPV) or domestic abuse relationships. Resources will be provided for referral linkage.
7) My child or teenager is out of control can you help me?
I do not provide services to anyone under 18 years of age. Please contact me directly for more information.
8) I am mandated to see a counselor or to obtain anger management per court requirement. Can you assist with this? I can speak with you to determine how my services can meet your court requirements. I do provide a FREE 20 minute consultation by telephone.
9) The court requires a letter specifying I completed anger management, counseling, etc?
If it is agreed after initial consultation that I can assist you, in addition to rate per hour, any letter requiring my signature for the court will be an additional $10.00 fee per 1 page document.
10) How many sessions are required before I am done?
The number of sessions depends on the individual. Short-term assistance may take 6-8 sessions while long-term may take longer. It differs on a case by case basis. Please remember, you, the client can terminate services at any time.